Future Readiness Workshop Series – Empathy & Social Wellbeing
24 October @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Are you Future R.E.A.D.Y?
R.E.A.D.Y. stands for
- Resilience & Change Management
- Empathy & Social Wellbeing
- Attention and Focus for Performance
- Develop Talents and Discover Purpose
- You 2.0: Healthy, Happy and EmpoweredIn a Post-Pandemic World of constant change, master the skills needed for success. Join our 4-Part Workshop Series about the Future Readiness, as part of a Common Core-Inspire2Aspire Collaboration!
The pandemic, social isolation and study & work policies have created a new challenge – loneliness.
Companies complain that new recruits joining the workforce are already disengaged and view relationships as transactions after 2 years in isolation.
How can you overcome loneliness and enhance social wellbeing?
Join our second session about relationship-building, specifically how we can build meaningful relationships in a digitally connected world.
Date: 24th Oct 2022
Time: 7 to 9:30pm HKT
Venue: MB237, Main Building, HKU & Zoom
Click HERE for details of the other sessions and registration